Sharp has announced a new Android One smartphone called Sharp S7. It is basically a liter version of Aquos Sense3 Lite.
Interestingly, the Sharp S7 will run on Android 10 OS out of the box. It not only comes wit IPX5/8 and IP6X water/dust proof rating but complies with MIL STD-810G durability.
The cellphone sports a 5.5-inch IGZO LCD display with FHD+ resolution at 18:9 aspect ratio. It uses IGZO’s energy-saving technology which company claims to give battery life up to a week.
The Sharp S7 specs include a 4000mAh battery. There is an octa-core Snapdragon 630 SoC with 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM. The phone houses 8MP front camera and 12MP single rear shooter with EIS.
Sharp S7 Specifications
- Dimensions: 147 x 70 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 167 Grams
- Operating System: Android 10
- Ratings: IPX5 / IPX8 / IP6X, MIL STD-810G
- Display: 5.5-inch IGZO display with 2160 x 1080 pixels resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support
- chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 630 Mobile Platform with Adreno 508 GPU
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB Built-in
- Front camera: 8MP with F/2.2 Aperture
- Rear cameras: 12MP with LED Flash, F/2.0 Aperture
- Battery: 4000mAh (built-in)
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.0, GPS/GLONASS
The Sharp S7 Android One phone will come in Black, Silver and Gold colors and will be available in mid December 2019.