The phone runs on Android Oreo OS and features in 5.7-inch multi-touch HD+ display and corning Gorilla glass 5 protection. It has octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 SoC at its core.
The Sony Xperia L3 specs include 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM and 3300 mAh battery inside. It has 8MP selfie camera coupled with 13MP and 2MP dual shooter at the back with LED Flash.
Sony Xperia L3 Specifications
- Dimensions: 154 x 72 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 156 grams
- SIM: Single / Dual Nano SIM slots
- Operating System: Android Oreo
- Display: 5.7-inch multi-touch display with 1440 x 720 pixels resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Chipset: Octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB built-in eMMC storage, expandable up to 512GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 8MP with F/2.0 Aperture, 1/4.0 sensor size, 1.12μm pixel size, 84-degree wide-angle lens, display flash
- Rear cameras: 13MP (1/3.0 sensor size, 1.12μm pixel size, F/2.2 Aperture, 82.4-degree angle) + 2MP (1/5.0-inch Sensor size, 1.75μm pixel size, F/2.4 Aperture, 82.4-degree angle) and LED flash, Hybrid Auto Focus, 4X digital Zoom
- Battery: 3300 mAh with Xperia Adaptive charging
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V5, GPS/A-GNSS, USb Type-C, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio jack
- Sensors: Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Magnetometer, Step counter, Step detector, Proximity,
The Sony Xperia L3 comes in Black, Silver and Gold colors. Pricing and availability details are not known.