The Sony Xperia XZ1 Dual SIM variant is now available in United States. It is priced at US$ 699.99 and is available online at Amazon.com. The phone comes in Black, Warm Silver, Moonlight Blue and Venus Pink colors.
Sony announced its Xperia XZ1 flagship smartphone along with its compact variant at IFA 2017 event held in Berlin Germany. Company did promise that XZ1 will be available in this month, and now it is up for sale.
Instead of partnering with mobile carriers, Sony has decided to sell the phone in unlocked format. The handset is compatible with GSM/LTE carriers like AT&T, T-Mobile, Straight Talk, MeroPCS, Cricket Wireless etc.
- Dimensions: 148 x 73 x 7.4 mm / Weight: 5.5 oz
- Dual SIM Slots
- IP65/68 rated for water and dust resistance
- Fingerprint sensor
- Android 8.0 Oreo OS
- 5.2-inch TRILUMINOS display with X-Reality, 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 138% sRGB, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, supports multi-touch
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform with Adreno 540 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB UFS internal storage, expandable up to 256GB using MIcroSD Card
- 13MP Front camera with 1/3.06-inch Exmor RS image sensor, F/2.0 Aperture, 22mm wide-angle lens, 5-axis stabilization
- 19MP Rear Motion Eye camera, 1/2.3-inch Exmor RS sesnor, 1.22μm pixels, 25mm wide-angle lens, F/2.0 Aperture, BIONZ image-processing engine, 5-axis stabilization, auto focus burst, 8x Digital zoom, 4K recording
- 2700 mAh Battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, Qnovo Adaptive charging and Stamina mode
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Miracast, DLNA, Bluetooth V5.0, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-C
- Stereo speakers with S-Force Front surround, DSEE HX, LDAC, Clear Audio+, Qualcomm AptX HD Audio etc.