TCL has unveiled its 10 TABMID tablet powered by octa-core Snapdragon 665 Chipset. It comes with Single SIM slot for 4G LTE and runs on Android 10 OS with special Kids mode.
The TCL 10 TABMID 4G features in 8-inch IPS display with 1080p resolution at 16:10 aspect ratio. It has 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM and is powered by 5000mAh battery with 18W charging. TCL claims it to offer up to 20hours 4G talk time or 600 hours of 4G standby.
The Tablet houses fingerprint sensor on power button. It has 5MP front camera with 1/5″ sensor size. At the back side is 8MP auto focus shooter with F/2.0 Aperture, 1/4″ sensor and 1080p video recording support.
TCL 10 TABMID Specifications
- Dimensions: 209.4 x 125.2 x 8.55 mm
- Weight: 325 grams
- SIM: Single Nano Slot
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (side)
- Operating System: Android 10 with TCL UI
- Display: 8-inch IPS display with 1200 x 1290 pixels resolution, 16:10 aspect ratio, 10-point multi-touch support
- Chipset: octa-core Snapdragon 665 mobile platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB built-in (32GB user available), Expandable up to 256GBusing MicroSD card
- Front camera: 5MP with 1/5-inch sensor size, F/2.4 Aperture, 3P lens, 1.12um pixel size, 1080p video at 30fps
- Rear camera: 8MP with LED Flash, 1/4-inch sensor, F/2.0 Aperture, 4P lens, 1.12um pixel size, auto focus, 1080p video at 30fps
- Battery: 5000mAh (Typical) with 18W (9V/2A) fast charging
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE (optional), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Display, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth V5.0, USB 2.0 Type-C, GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Sensors: G-Sensor
The TCL 10 TABMID price starts at $270/€230 and comes in 4G and Wi-Fi option. It will available in select markets in Q4, 2020.