TECNO mobile has unveiled a new smartphone its SPARK series called as SPARK 7 Pro. The handset is aimed at Gen Z crown.
The TECNO SPARK 7 Pro offers bigger and better 6.6-inch edge-to-edge display offering HD+ resolution at 20:9 aspect ratio and delivers 90Hz refresh rate. The handset has a punch-hole (top-left corner) for 8MP front camera.
The mobile houses octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 SoC inside. It has options of 4GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB storage space and 6GB RAM with 128GB built-in ROM. It has triple rear cameras consisting of 48MP main, depth sensor and AI lens. The back side has quad-LED flash as well.
The TECNO Spark 7 Pro specs include 5000mAh battery with 10W charging support. It is said to offer up to 14 days of standby time. The cell phone runs on HiOS 7.5 which is based on Android 11. It has Dual Nano SIM slots inside.
TECNO Spark 7 Pro specifications
- Colours: Alps Blue / Spruce Green / Neon Dream / Magnet Black
- Dimensions: 164.9 x 76.2 x 8.8 mm
- Operating System: Android 11 based HiOS 7.5
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- Display: 6.6-inch Dot-in display with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 90Hz refresh rate, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 processor with ARM Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- RAM: 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 64GB / 128GB eMMC 5.1 built-in
- Front camera: 8MP with F/2.0 Aperture, dual LED flash
- Rear cameras: Triple cameras with quad-LED Flash
- 48MP main with F/1.79 Aperture
- 2MP depth with F/2.4 Aperture
- AI Lens
- Battery: 5000mAh with 10W fast charging
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors: G-Sensor, Proximity, Ambient Light
Update 25/5/21: Tecno Spark 7 Pro has been officially launched in India. Its 4GB/64GB variant is priced at Rs. 9999 while its 6GB/64GB model costs Rs. 10,999. It comes in Alps Blue, Spruce Green and Magnet Black colors in India. You can buy it at Amazon.in starting May 28th.