TRANSSION India has launched a new budget smartphone called TECNO Spark GO 2020. It runs on HiOS 6.2 which is based on Android 10 Go Edition.
It has Dual Nano slots with dual 4G VoLTE and houses fingerprint sensor at back. At the front side is a 6.52-inch In-cell touch screen with HD+ resolution and 20:9 aspect ratio.
The TECNO Spark Go 2020 specs include quad-core MediaTek Helio A20 SoC with 2GB RAM and 32GB ROM. It has dedicated microSD card slot for further storage expansion.
Other features include 8MP front camera coupled with 13MP (main, F/1.8) + AI Lens shooters at the back with dual-LED Flash. A 5000mAh battery powers the hardware.
TECNO Spark GO 2020 Specifications
- Dimensions: 165.6 x 76.3 x 9.1 mm
- Weight: 193 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- Operating System: Android 10 GO Edition based HiOS 6.2
- Display: 6.52-inch In-Cell TFT display with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 480nits brightness, 269ppi pixel density
- Chipset: 1.8GHz quad-core Mediatek Helio A20 processor with IMG PowerVR GE8300 GPU
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 32GB built-in, expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 8MP with Flash, AI Selfie, AI beauty, AI Portrait
- Rear cameras: 13MP + AI Lens – Dual cameras with dual-LED flash, AI HDR, AI Bheauty, Bokeh Mode, Auto Scene detection, Panorama
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.2, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack
The TECNO Spark Go 2020 price in India is Rs. 6499 and comes in Ice Jadeite and Aqua Blue colors. It will go on sale at Flipkart from September 7th.