Tecno mobile has unveiled its latest budget smartphone in India called Tecno Spark Go Plus. It has dedicated dual SIM Slots and runs on Android Pie Go Edition.
It has rear facing fingerprint sensor and features in 6.52-inch HD+ display. There is an quad-core Helio A22 SoC with 2GB RAM and 32GB ROM.
Tecno Spark Go Plus features in 8MP front and 8MP rear shooter with LED flash. There is 4000mAh battery inside.
Tecno Spark Go Plus specifications
- Dimensions: 166.8 x 75.8 x 8.4 mm
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (rear), Face Unlock 2.0
- Operating System: Android 9.0 (Go Edition) based HiOS 5.5.2
- SIM: Dual SIM slots
- Display: 6.52-inch Dot-Notch screen with HD+ resolution, 89.5% screen-to-body ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipset: 1.8GHz quad-core MediaTek Helio A22 processor
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 32GB built-in, expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 8MP with F/2.0 Aperture, flash
- Rear cameras: 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- Battery: 4000mAh with Safe Charging, AI power saving
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTe, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors: Ambient Light, Proximity, G-Sensor
The Tecno Spark Go Plus price is Rs. 6299 and comes in vacation Blue and Hillier Purple colors.