Tecno Mobile has announced launch of its latest Spark Series smartphone in India called Tecno Spark Power. It is a budget smartphone with dual SIM slots and rear mounted fingerprint sensor.
The handset features in 6.35-inch multi-touch display with HD+ resolution and is powered by MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) SoC. It has 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM and allows further expansion as well.
The Tecno Spark Power specs include a powerful 6000mAh battery. It has 13MP selfie camera coupled with 13MP,8MP and 2MP triple rear shooters with AI capabilities. Face unlock is supported as well.
Tecno Spark Power specifications
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 75.98 x 9.17 mm
- Weight: 198.2 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM slots
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (rear), Face unlock
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with HiOS 5.5
- Display: 6.3-inch AMOLED Display with 1548 x 720 pixels resolution, 269ppi pixel density, multi-touch support
- Chipset: 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 processor with PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB built-in, expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 13MP with dual LED Flash
- Rear cameras: 13MP (F/2.0) + 8MP (wide-angle) + 2MP (macro) AI Triple rear cameras with quad-LED Flash
- Battery: 6000mAh
- Connectivity: 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.0, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio jack
- Sensors: G-Sensor, Proximity, Gyro, Compass, Ambient Light
The Tecno Spark Power price is Rs. 8499 and comes in Dawn Blue and Alphenglow Gold colors. It will go on sale in India from December 1st and will be available online at Flipkart.