Tecno Mobile has announced launch of its latest Spark Series smartphone in India called Tecno Spark Power. It is a budget smartphone with dual SIM slots and rear mounted fingerprint sensor.
The handset features in 6.35-inch multi-touch display with HD+ resolution and is powered by MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) SoC. It has 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM and allows further expansion as well.
The Tecno Spark Power specs include a powerful 6000mAh battery. It has 13MP selfie camera coupled with 13MP,8MP and 2MP triple rear shooters with AI capabilities. Face unlock is supported as well.
Tecno Spark Power specifications
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 75.98 x 9.17 mm
- Weight: 198.2 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM slots
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (rear), Face unlock
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with HiOS 5.5
- Display: 6.3-inch AMOLED Display with 1548 x 720 pixels resolution, 269ppi pixel density, multi-touch support
- Chipset: 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 processor with PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB built-in, expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 13MP with dual LED Flash
- Rear cameras: 13MP (F/2.0) + 8MP (wide-angle) + 2MP (macro) AI Triple rear cameras with quad-LED Flash
- Battery: 6000mAh
- Connectivity: 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.0, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio jack
- Sensors: G-Sensor, Proximity, Gyro, Compass, Ambient Light