TP-Link has announced its latest Android Go smartphone called Neffos C7 Lite in Italian markets. It packs in some budget specs and runs on Android 8.1 Oreo Go Edition OS.
The TP-Link Neffos C7 Lite specs include 5.45-inch 2.5D curved glass display with FWVGA+ resolution at 18:9 aspect ratio. It has quad-core MediaTek processor coupled with 1GB RAM and 16GB ROM (expandable).
To ensure stable signal reception, the device sports a powerful base-band chip, Power Amplifier (PA) and EMC technology. There is a 2200 mAh typical battery inside.
The Neffos C7 Lite features in 5MP selfie camera and comes with AI Beautification system that has 10 levels of real-time correction for best portraits. A front flash helps take pictures even in low lights.
At the back side is an 8MP shooter with LED Flash and supports Auto Focus, HDR, DRO, Beautification modes, Burst Photo capture, Self timer etc.
TP-Link Neffos C7 Lite Specifications
- Dimensions: 150.7 x 72.5 x 10.2 mm
- Weight: 164 Grams
- SIM: Dual SIM slots (Micro + Nano)
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition)
- Display: 5.45-inch FullView 2.5D curved glass display with 960 x 480 pixels FWVGA+ resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio, 197ppi pixel density, 340nits brightness, 800:1 contrast ratio
- Chipset: 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6739WA processor with IMG 8XE 1PPC GPU (450MHz)
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage: 16GB built-in, expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 5MP with AI beautify, flash
- Rear camera: 8MP with LED Flash, Auto Focus
- Battery: 2200 mAh (typical)
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.2, GPS, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS
- Audio: Class K AW8737 amplifier, Speaker, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors: Accelerometer
The TP-Link Neffos C7 Lite price is €89.99 (US$ 100 / Rs. 7000 approx.) and is already available at specialized shops and super markets.