Chinese company VIVO has unveiled its latest Vivo S1 smartphone in China. It highly resembles to V15 and packs in similar specifications.
The mobile is 8.54 mm thick and houses dual SIM slots. It has 6.53-inch multi-touch display with Full HD+ resolution and is powered by MediaTek Helio P70 SoC. It is backed by 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM (expandable). It has Game Turbo to further enhance gaming experience.
The Vivo S1 specs include 24.8MP popup selfie camera while the back side boasts a triple camera setup consisting of 12MP, 8MP and 5MP shooters. The smartphone runs on Funtouch OS 9.0 which is based on Android Pie. It has Jovi AI voice assistant as well.
Vivo S1 Specifications
- Model number: Full Netcom (V1831A) / Other Mobile Network (V1831T)
- Dimensions: 161.97 x 75.93 x 8.54 mm
- Weight: 189.5 Grams
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with Funtouch OS 9.0
- Biometric: Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- SIM: Dual SIM slots
- Display: 6.53-inch multi-touch IPS display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Octa-Core Mediatek Helio P70 processor with ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB built-in, expandable up to 256Gb using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 24.8MP with F/2.0 Aperture
- Rear cameras: 12MP (dual-pixel, F/1.78) + 8MP (Wide-angle, F/2.2) + 5MP (depth, F/2.4) and LED Flash
- Battery: 3940 mAh (typical) with 18W fast charging support
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-FI 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V4.2, MicroUSB V2.0, USB OTG, GPS/GLONASS
- Sensors: Gravity, Proximity, Ambient Light, Gyro, e-Compass
The VIVO S1 price is 2298 Yuan (US$ 342 / €304 / Rs. 23540 approx.) and comes in Pet Pink and Ice Lake Blue colors. It is already up for order in China.