VIVO has unveiled its new S1 Prime smartphone in Myanmar. It runs on Android 9 with Funtouch OS 9.2 and houses dual Nano SIM Slots.
At the back side is a pre-diamond shaped quad camera setup which includes 48MP (main) + 8MP (ultra-wide) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth) shooters. At the front side is a 16MP selfie shooter.
The Vivo S1 Prime features in 4500mAh battery (typical) and supports VIVO’s unique dual engine fast charging technology. At the front side is 6.38-inch AMOLED screen with FHD+ resolution and 19.5:9 aspect ratio.
Under the hood is octa-core Snapdragon 665 SoC with 8GB RAM and 128GB ROM. Connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS are supported as well.
Vivo S1 Prime specifications
- Dimensions: 159.25 x 75.19 x 8.68mm
- Weight: 190.2 grams
- SIM: Dual Slots
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (in-display)
- Operating System: Android 9 based Funtouch OS 9.2
- Display: 6.38-inch AMOLED display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 665 mobile platform with Adreno 512 GPU
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 128GB built-in
- Front camera: 16MP with F/2.0 Aperture
- Rear cameras: Quad-Rear cameras with LED Flash
- 48MP main with F/1.8 Aperture
- 8MP ultra-wide angle with F/2.2 Aperture
- 2MP macro with F/2.4 Aperture
- 2MP depth with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 4500mAh (Typical)
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors: Acceleration, Ambient light, Touch, Magnetic compass
The VIVO S1 Prime price is MMK389,800 ($285 / €240 / Rs. 21330 approx.) and comes in Jade Black and Nebula Blue colors.