For starters, the handset is 8.68mm thick, houses Dual SIM slots and boots on Android 9.0 Pie based Funtouch OS 9.2. It has an in-display fingerprint sensor for fast unlocking.
The VIVO V17 specs include 6.38-inch AMOLED display with 90% screen-to-body ratio and FHD+ resolution. At its core is Snapdragon 665 SoC with 8GB RAM and 128GB ROM (expandable).
The smartphone features in 32MP front camera for selfies while the back side houses 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad shooters along with LED flash. A 4500mAh battery is included.
Vivo V17 specifications
- Dimensions: 159.25 x 75.19 x 8.68 mm
- Weight: 186.7 grams
- SIM: Dual SIM slots
- Operating System: Android 9 Pie based Funtouch OS 9.2
- Biometrics: In-display fingerprint sensor
- Display: 6.38-inch Super AMOLED display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support, 90% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 665 mobile platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 128GB built-in, expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 32MP with F/2.0 Aperture
- Rear cameras: 48MP (1/2-inch Samsung GM1 sensor, F/1.8) + 8MP ( 108-degree Super-Wide-Angle, F/2.2) + 2MP (Macro, F/2.4) + 2MP (depth, F/2.4) quad-rear cameras with LED Flash
- Battery: 4500mAh (typical) with 9V/2A fast charging support
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light, e-Compass, Gyroscope
The VIVO V17 price is RUB 22,990 ($360 / €325 / Rs. 25,800 approx.) and come sin Cloud Blue and Blue Fog colors. The handset is already up for pre-order in Russia and will be available from December 5th.