The VIVO V20 Pro comes with scratch resistant AG Matte glass at the back. It has an in-display fingerprint sensor and is powered by Android 10 based Funtouch OS 11.
The smartphone houses a 6.44-inch AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution at 20:9 aspect ratio. It has a notch which sports dual selfie cameras consisting of 44MP (main) + 8MP (wide-angle) shooters.
At the back side are Triple-cameras which include 64MP (main) + 8MP (wide-angle, captures bokeh and Macro shots) + 2MP (mono) lens and LED Flash.
The vivo V20 Pro specs include octa-core Snapdragon 765G processor with 8GB RAM and 128GB Storage. It has D5 Liquid cooling pipes to keep thermals in check. Its 4000mAh battery supports 33W fast charging.
VIVO V20 Pro specifications
- Dimensions: 158.82 x 74.20 x 7.39 – 7.49mm (Sunset Melody)
- Weight: 170 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM slots, Dual standby
- Biometrics: In-display fingerprint sensor
- Operating System: Android 10 based Funtouch OS 11
- Display: 6.44-inch AMOLED display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 408ppi pixel density, 3000000:1 contrast ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 765G mobile platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 128GB Built-in
- Front camera: Dual selfie cameras
- 48MP main with F/2.0 Aperture
- 8MP 105° wide angle lens with F/2.28 Aperture
- Rear cameras: Triple rear cameras with LED Flash
- 64MP main with F/1.89 Aperture, Auto Focus
- 8MP 120° wide-angle with F/2.2 Aperture
- 2MP mono with 2.5cm focus distance, F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 4000mAh (typ) with 33W (11V/3A) fast charging
- Connectivity: 5G (SA/NSA) / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5Ghz), Bluetooth V5.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo, USB Type-C
Some of the launch offers of V20 Pro include Rs. 2000 instant cashback for ICICI Bank cards (online), 10% cashback with ICICI / Bank of Baroda cards (offline), Rs. 2500 off on exchange, V-Shield complete mobile damage protection and up to 12 months of No Cost EMI.