Back in March, VIVO V9 was introduced. It came with Snapdraogn 626 SoC, 4GB RAM, 24MP front and 15MP + 5MP dual rear shooters. Today company has silently launched VIVO V9 6GB smartphone in Indonesia with upgraded specs.
The VIVO V9 6GB specs include octa-core Snapdragon 660 SoC coupled with 6GB RAM. It has 13MP + 2MP dual rear shooters with LED Flash while the front side sports a 12MP selfie camera.
The mobile is 7.89mm thick and packs in 3260 mAh battery. It has 6.3-inch 2.5D glass multi-touch display with 2280 x 1080 pixels resolution. There is 64GB of internal memory and allows further expansion as well.VIVO V9 6GB Specifications
- Dimensions: 154.81 x 75.03 x 7.89 mm / Weight: 150 grams
- Dual Nano SIM with Dual Standby
- Android 8.1 Oreo based Funtouch OS 4.0
- Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- 6.3-inch In-Cell IPS 2.5D glass display with 2280 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio, supports multi-touch
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 AIE Mobile Platform with Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- 12MP front camera with F/2.0 Aperture, Dual Pixel sensor
- 13MP + 2MP dual rear cameras with LED Flash, F/2.2 Aperture, AI Face Beauty, AR Stickers, Time-Lapse
- 3260 mAh battery
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V4.2, USB 2.0, USB OTG, GPS/GLONASS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Accelerometer, Ambient Light sensor, Proximity, E-Compass
Thanks to Anonymous tipster!
Source: VIVO (ID)