Upcoming Vivo V9 smartphone has been a center for several leaks. A biggest of the lot is an official listing of Vivo V9 at its official site.
The listing has not only revealed photos but also its full specs. According to the official listing, the hands its 7.89 mm thick and weighs 150 grams. It has total of three slots, two dual SIM and one microSD card. The has rear mounted fingerprint sensor. It’s metal uni-body design gives a premium feel.
The handset features in 6.3-inch 19:9 aspect ratio display and is powered by Snapdragon 626 SoC. It has 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM (expandable) and 3260 mAh battery capacity. It comes pre-installed with Funtouch OS 4.0 which is based on Android Oreo.
Vivo V9 specifications
- Dimensions: 154.81 x 75.03 x 7.89 mm / Weight: 150 grams
- Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- Dedicated dual SIM slots with Dual Standby
- Android 8.1 Oreo based Funtouch OS 4.0
- 6.3-inch IPS display with 2280 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19.9:9 aspect ratio, supports multi-touch
- octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory, expandable using MicroSD card slot (dedicated)
- 24MP front camera with AI Face Beauty, Gender detection, AR Sticker, Face Beauty video, Camera Filter, HDR
- 16MP + 5MP dual rear cameras with LED Flash, F/2.0 Aperture, AI Beauty, Slow motion, Time-Lapse, Live Photo, Portrait Bokeh mode, Shot Refocus, Ultra HD, Professional MOde, AR Stickers, Palm capture, Gender Detection, Camera Filters, 4K
- 3260 mAh battery capacity
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V4.2, MicroUSB 2.0, USB OTG, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light Sensor, E-Compass, Gyroscope
The Vivo V9 will launch in Black and Gold colors. The handset is now expected to go official on March 23rd instead of March 27th.
Thanks for the Tip Kevin.