The VIVO X50 Lite runs on Android 10 based Funtouch OS 10. Other specifications are more or less the same. These include an in-display fingerprint sensor and Dual SIM slots.
The mobile flaunts a 6.38-inch Super AMOLED Display with FHD+ resolution an 90% screen-to-body ratio. It has octa-core Snapdragon 665 SoC with 8GB RAM and 128GB ROM. A 4500mAh battery is included which supports 18W fast charging.
The Vivo X50 Lite specs include quad-rear cameras. These include 48MP (main) + 8MP (wide-angle) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth) shooters and LED Flash.
VIVO X50 Lite specifications
- Dimensions: 159.25 x 75.19 x 8.68 mm
- Weight: 186.7 grams
- SIM: Dual SIM slots
- Operating System: Android 10 based Funtouch OS 10
- Biometrics: In-display fingerprint sensor
- Display: 6.38-inch Super AMOLED display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support, 90% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 665 mobile platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 128GB built-in, expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 16MP
- Rear cameras: 48MP (1/2-inch Samsung GM1 sensor, F/1.8) + 8MP ( 108-degree Super-Wide-Angle, F/2.2) + 2MP (Macro, F/2.4) + 2MP (depth, F/2.4) quad-rear cameras with LED Flash
- Battery: 4500mAh (typical) with 9V/2A fast charging support
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light, e-Compass, Gyroscope