VIVO has unveiled a new X Series 5G smartphone called VIVO X80 Lite. The handset is basically a rebranded version of VIVO V25 5G.
The handset offers hybrid Dual Nano SIM slots and brings support for 5G and dual 4G VoLTE. It runs on Android 12 based FunTouch OS 12 and sports a fingerprint sensor for biometrics.
The VIVO X80 Lite specs include 6.44-inch HDR10+ AMOLED display with 2404 x 1080 pixels FHD+ resolution. It has 90Hz refresh rate, 1300nits peak brightness and 100% DCI-P3 color gamut.
Powering inside is an octa-core Dimensity 900 processor paired with 8GB RAM and 256GB storage space. The hardware is juiced up with a 4500mAh battery and allows 44W fast charging.
The X80 Lite 5G feature in 50MP selfie camera with Auto Focus support. At the back side is a combination of 64MP main (with OIS), 8MP ultra-wide and 2MP macro lenses.
VIVO X80 Lite specifications
- Dimensions: 159.20 x 74.20 x 7.79 mm
- Weight: 186 grams
- Materials: Glass
- SIM: Hybrid Dual Nano Slots
- Operating system: Android 12 based Funtouch OS 12
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor
- Display: 6.44-inch AMOLED HDR10+ screen with 2404 x 1080 pixels resolution, 90Hz refresh rate, up to 1300nits (max) brightness, 6000000:1 contrast ratio, 100% DCI-P3 colors, 103% NTSC color gamut, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 900 processor with ARM Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 256GB built-in
- Front camera: 50MP with F/2.0 Aperture
- Rear cameras: Triple cameras with LED Flash
- 64MP main with F/1.79 Aperture
- 8MP ultra-wide with F/2.2 Aperture
- 2MP macro with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 4500mAh (typical) / 4390mAh (minimum) with 44W fast charging
- Connectivity: 5G / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.2, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo/QZSS, NFC
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Distance, e-compass, Gyroscope
VIVO X80 Lite 5G comes in Diamond Black and Sunrise Gold colors. It is priced at CZK 10,999 ($440 approx.).