It is an entry-level mobile with 6.51-inch Halo FullView display that offers HD+ resolution. The display can automatically adjust brightness based on ambient light conditions and filter out harmful blue lights.
Powering inside is an octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 processor which is paired with 3GB RAM. It has 32GB and 64GB storage options. There is support for microSD card for further expansion as well.
The VIVO Y02s specs include 5MP front camera, coupled with 8MP auto focus shooter at back with LED Flash. The smartphone runs on Funtouch OS 12 (based on Android 12) and includes features like Multi-Turbo 5.5, Ultra-Game Mode and easy share function.
The VIVO Y02s features a 5000mAH battery tat offers 19 hours of online video streaming or 7 hours of gaming or about 22 hours of music playback. The battery supports 10W charging.
VIVO Y02s specifications
- Dimensions: 163.95 x 75.55 x 8.19 mm
- Weight: 182 grams
- Material: Plastic
- SIM: Dual nano Slots
- Operating System: Android 12 based Funtouch OS 12
- Biometrics: Face unlock
- Display: 6.51-inch IPS LCD multi-touch screen with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU (680MHz)
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB/64GB built-in, expandable using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 5MP with F/2.2 Aperture
- Rear camera: 8MP with F/2.0 Aperture, Auto Focus, LED Flash
- Battery: 5000mAh (typical) with 10W charging
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-FI 802.11ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Proximity, E-Compass, Virtual Gyroscope
The VIVO Y02s comes in Fluorite Black and Vibrant Blue colors. Exact pricing and availability details were not revealed.