VIVO unveiled Y11 smartphone in Vietnam back in October. Now, company has launched this cellphone in India.
This budget mobile features in 6.35-inch FullView LCD display with HD+ resolution and packs in Snapdragon 439 SoC inside. You also get 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM which is further expandable. A 5000mAh battery powers the hardware.
At the back side is a fingerprint sensor for secure unlocking. At top left corner is a 13MP and 2MP rear camera setup along with LED flash. An 8MP selfie shooter is placed at the front inside a notch. These shooters have several AI capabilities as well.
Vivo Y11 specifications
- Dimensions: 159.43 x 76.77 x 8.92 mm
- Weight: 190.5 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM slots
- Operating system: Android 9.0 Pie based Funtouch OS 9.1
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- Display: 6.35-inch Halo LCD display with 1544 x 720 pixels resolution, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 439 Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB built-in, expandable using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 8MP with F/1.8 Aperture
- Rear camera: 13MP (F/2.2) + 2MP (F/2.4) dual cameras with LED flash
- Battery: 5000mAh (typical) / 4880mAh (minimum)
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS/GLONASS, FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Proximity, Magnetometer
The VIVO Y11 Price in India is Rs. 8990 and comes in Agate Red and Mineral Blue colors. It will go on sale in the country via online and offline channels.