Vivo expands its ‘Y Series phone’ range with a new handset called VIVO Y12. It comes with 6.35-inch FHD+ display with 19.3:9 aspect ratio.
Powered by octa-core Helio P22 SoC, the phone comes in 3GB / 4GB RAM options with 32GB / 64GB internal storage space. There is a dedicated MicroSD card slot for further expansion.
The VIVO Y12 specs include AI Triple rear cameras consisting of 13MP, 8MP and 2MP shooters. For selfies, It has 8MP front camera with AI Face beauty mode.
Vivo Y12 Specifications
- Dimensions: 159.43 x 76.77 x 8.92 mm
- Weight: 190.5 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM slots
- Biometrics: Fingerprint Sensor (rear)
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with FunTouch OS 9.0
- Display: 6.35-inch LCD display with 1544 x 720 pixels resolution, 19.3:9 aspect ratio, 89% screen-to-body ratio, 268ppi pixel density, Panda NM228 screen protection
- Chipset: Octa-Core MediaTek Helio p22 processor
- RAM: 3GB/4GB
- Storage: 32GB/64GB built-in, Expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- Front Camera: 8MP with Screen Flash, F/1.8 Aperture, AI Beauty, HDR
- Rear Cameras: 13MP (Main, F/2.2) + 8MP (120-degree wide angle, F/2.2) + 2MP (Depth, F/2.4) AI Triple cameras with LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- Battery: 5000mAh Li-Ion
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.0, GPS/GLONASS, FM radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Proximity, E-Compass
The Vivo Y12 3GB RAM + 32GB storage costs Rs. 11,900 in India while the Y12 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM model costs Rs. 12,490. It will go on sale at offline and online channels including Amazon.in and Flipkart. The handset comes in Aqua Blue and Burgundy Red colors.