VIVO’s Vietnam wing has introduced its latest vivo Y12s 2021 smartphone. It is dual SIM mobile equipped with side mounted fingerprint sensor which unlocks in just about 0.26 seconds.
The Vivo Y12s (2021) specs include 6.51-inch Halo display offering HD+ resolution and 20:9 aspect ratio. Powering inside is Octa-core Snapdragon 439 SoC with 3GB RAM and 32GB built-in storage space. It has MicroSD card slot for further expansion as well.
The mobile is powered by Funtouch OS 11 out of the box. It has 8MP front facing camera for selfies. The cell phone also comes with Face Detection technology for quick face unlock.
The Y12s (2021) comes with 13MP main and 2MP portrait lenses at the back with LED Flash. The handset also includes latest font removal algorithm to help blur background accurately for enhanced depth and professional like portraits.
The Vivo Y12s 2021 feature a 5000mAh (typ) battery capacity and supports 10W charging. It has AI energy-saving tech which allows watching 720p movies for up to 17.4 hours or play continuous games for up to 10.2 hours. It has 5W reverse charging support as well.
VIVO Y12s 2021 specifications
- Dimensions: 164.41 x 76.32 x 8.41 mm
- Weight: 191 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (side) (0.26 seconds), Face Detection
- Operating System: Android 11 based Funtouch OS 11
- Display: 6.51-inch IPS screen with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 439 mobile platform with Adreno 505 GPU
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB built-in, expandable using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 8MP with F/1.8 Aperture
- Rear cameras: Dual cameras with LED Flash
- 13MP main with F/2.2 Aperture
- 2MP portrait lens with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 5000mAh (typical) with 10W charging
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5Ghz), Bluetooth V4.2, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors: Gravity, Light, Proximity, E-Compass, Virtual Gyroscope