VIVO had first unveiled Y12s smartphone in Vietnam back in November. Now, company has launched the handset in India.
The VIVO V12s variant in India comes with 3GB RAM and 32GB built-in storage space. It has side facing fingerprint sensor and is powered by Android 10 based Funtouch OS 11.
The VIVO Y12s specs include 6.51-inch LCD display with HD+ resolution. Powering inside is octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 SoC. It has 5000mAh battery capacity.
In terms of optics, it has 8MP front camera with F/1.8 Aperture. At the back side are two cameras, 13MP main with F/2.2 Aperture and 2MP depth sensor with F/2.4 Aperture.
VIVO Y12s specifications
- Dimensions: 164.41 x 76.32 x 8.41 mm
- Weight: 192 grams
- Slots: Dual SIM Slots + MicroSD card slot
- Operating System: Android 10 based Funtouch OS 11
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (side) (0.23 seconds), Face Recognition
- Display: 6.51-inch IPS LCD display with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB built-in, expandable using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 8MP with F/1.8 Aperture
- Rear cameras: Dual cameras with LED Flash
- 13MP main with F/2.2 Aperture
- 2MP depth with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 5000mAh (typical) with 10W fast charging, AI power-saving, 5V/1A reverse charging
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo, FM Radio
- Sensors: Gravity, Light, Proximity, e-Compass, Gyroscope
The VIVO Y12s price in India is Rs. 9990 and comes in Phantom Black and Glacier Blue colors. It will go on sale at various e-commerce platforms including Amazon.in.