VIVO’s Y series lineup gets a new model. Company has officially introduced VIVO Y15s mobile in Singapore.
The handset runs on Funtouch OS 11.1 which is based on Android 11 GO Edition. It has dedicated dual Nano SIM slots and a microSD card slot. The mobile sports a fingerprint sensor on side which unlocks handset in just about 0.232 seconds.
The VIVO Y15s specs include a 6.51-inch Hallo FullView display offering HD+ resolution. It has octa-core Helio P35 processor with 3GB RAM. The smartphone supports 1GB extra virtual RAM. It includes 32GB storage and brings room for further expansion.
The mobile houses an 8MP front camera and supports face unlocking. At the back are 13MP main and 2MP macro lenses with LED Flash. A 5000mAh battery powers the hardware.
VIVO Y15s specifications
- Dimensions: 163.96 x 75.2 x 8.28 mm
- Weight: 179 grams
- Build: Plastic
- Operating System: Android 11 (Go Edition) based Funotuch OS 11.1
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (side) (unlocks in 0.232 seconds), face unlock
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Display: 6.51-inch IPS LCD Halo FullView screen with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 60hz refresh rate, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 3GB + 1GB virtual RAM
- Storage: 32GB built-in, expandable using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 8MP with F/2.0 Aperture
- Rear cameras: Dual cameras with LED Flash
- 13MP main with F/2.2 Aperture
- 2MP macro with F/2.4 Aperture, 4cm focus shots
- Battery: 5000mAh (Typ) with 10W charging
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Proximity, Virtual Gyroscope, e-compass
The VIVO Y15s price is set at SGD 179 ($133) and comes in Mystic Blue and Wave Green colors. It is already on sale in Singapore.
Update: Company has launched VIVO Y15s in Indonesia. It is priced at IDR 1,899,000 ($134).