Vivo has announced a new Y Series smartphone in Thailand and Vietnam called VIVO Y19. Aesthetically, it looks similar to VIVO U3 with almost same internals.
Interestingly, the VIVO Y19 comes with MediaTek Helio P65 SoC paired with 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM. It boots on Android Pie based Funtouch OS 9.2 and houses Dual SIM slots.
The VIVO Y19 specs include 6.53-inch FHD+ display with a notch which houses 16MP selfie camera. At the back side is a combination of 16MP + 8MP + 2MP shooters. A 5000mAh battery is included and supports reverse charging.
Vivo Y19 Specifications
- Dimensions: 162.15 x 76.47 x 8.89 mm
- Weight: 193 grams
- Colors: Magnetic Black, Spring White
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie based Funtouch OS 9.2
- SIM: Dual SIM slots with Dual Standby
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- Display: 6.53-inch LCD display with 2340 x 1080 pixels FHD+ resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core MediaTek Helio P65 processor with ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB built-in
- Front camera: 16MP with F/2.0 Aperture
- Rear cameras: 16MP (F/1.78) + 8MP (Wide-angle, F/2.2) + 2MP (Depth, F/2.4) triple cameras with LED Flash
- Battery: 5000mAh (typical) with Dual Engine Fast Charge (9V2A)
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, GPS/GLONASS, USB 2.0, FM radio, 3.5mm Audio jack
The VIVO Y19 price is THB 6999 ($230/€200 approx.). The smartphone is up for Preorder and will start shipping from November 5th.