VIVO has silently introduced its Y1s smartphone in Cambodia. It is a budget smartphone supporting Face Scan unlocking.
It is powered by Funtouch OS 10.5 which is based on Android 10. It has Dual Nano SIM slots and a dedicated microSD card slot. The device is 8.28mm thick and houses 4030mAh (typical) battery capacity.
The Vivo Y1s comes with 6.22-inch HD+ display and is powered by octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 SoC (M6765). It has 2GB RAM and 32GB ROM.
The mobile houses 5MP front camera for selfies and video calling. At the back side is a 13MP auto focus shooter with LED Flash.
VIVO Y1s Specifications
- Dimensions: 155.11 x 75.09 x 8.28 mm
- Weight: 161 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Biometrics: Face unlock
- Operating System: Android 10 based Funtouch OS 10.5
- Display: 6.22-inch full-Incell screen with 1520 x 720 pixels resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support, 88.6% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Oct a-core MediaTek Helio P35 (MT6765) processor with PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 32GB built-in, expandable using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 5MP with F/1.8 Aperture
- Rear camera: 13MP with LED Flash, F/2.2 Aperture, Auto Focus
- Battery: 4030mAh (typ)
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Proximity, E-Compass, Gyroscope
The Vivo Y1s price in Cambodia is $109 and come in Aurora Blue and Olive Black colors.