Vivo India expands its Y Series lineup with the launch of VIVO Y20G smartphone. It runs on Funtouch OS 11 which is based on Android 11.
The VIVO Y20G feature a side mounted fingerprint sensor. It ha 6.51-inch IPS LCD display with HD+ resolution and 20:9 aspect ratio. Pumping inside is eight-core MediaTek Helio G80 processor.
The SoC is paired with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage space, which is further expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card. It has 5000mAh (typ) battery with 18W fast charging. Vivo says that it can charge up to 70% in just 69 minutes and at full charge offers 20 hours of 720p movie streaming or 8 hours of resource intensive games.
The Vivo Y20G specs also include 8MP front camera coupled with 13MP (main) + 2MP (depth) + 2MP (macro) lenses at the back with LED flash. It has MicroUSB 2.0 and 3.5mm headphone jack.
Vivo 20G specifications
- Dimensions: 164.41 × 76.32 × 8.41mm
- Weight: 192.3 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Operating System: Android 11 based Funtouch OS 11
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (side, 0.17 sec), face unlock (0.34 sec)
- Display: 6.51-inch IPS LCD screen with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 processor with ARM Mali-G52 class GPU
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB built-in, expandable up to 1TB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 8MP with F/1.8 Aperture
- Rear cameras: Triple cameras with LED Flash
- 13MP main with F/2.2 Aperture
- 2MP depth with F/2.4 Aperture
- 2MP super macro with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 5000mAh (Typical) with 18W fast charging
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio jack
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Proximity, e-Compass, Gyroscope
The VIVO Y20G colour options include Obsidian Black and Purist Blue shades. The smartphone is priced at Rs. 14,990 and will be sold at various e-commerce platforms and retail stores in India.