VIVO has officially introduced Y3 smartphone in China. It has rear facing fingerprint sensor and packs in mid-range specs.
The device is 8.92 mm thick, runs on Android 9.0 Pie with Funtouch OS 9.0 and is powered by 5000mAh battery capacity.
The Vivo Y93 specs include 6.35-inch multi-touch display with HD+ resolution. Inside is octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 SoC with 4GB RAM and 128GB ROM (expandable).
There is a triple camera setup at the back consisting of 13MP, 8MP and 2MP shooters. At the front side is a 16MP selfie camera. Most of connectivity options are supported as well.
Vivo Y3 Specifications
- Models: Full Netcom (V9101A) / Other networks (V1901T)
- Dimensions: 159.43 x 76.77 x 8.92 mm
- Weight: 190.5 grams
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with Funtouch OS 9.0
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (Rear)
- SIM: Dual SIM slots
- Display: 6.35-inch LCD display with 1544 x 720 pixels resolution, multi-touch support
- Chipset: 2.3GHz octa-core MediaTeK Helio P35 (MT6765) processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 128GB built-in, Expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 16MP with F/2.0 Aperture
- Rear cameras: 13MP (main, F/2.2, PDAF) + 8MP (wide-angle, F/2.2) + 2MP (depth, F/2.4) triple cameras with LED Flash
- Battery: 5000mAh (typical)
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V4.2, GPS/GLONASS, USB OTG, 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors: Gravity, Proximity, Ambient Light
The Vivo Y93 price is 1500 Yuan (US$ 217 / Rs. 15,250 approx.) and comes in Peacock Blue, Ink Blue and Peach Pink colors. It is already available at company’s official site.