The smartphone features in 6.47-inch Ultra-O screen which offers HD+ resolution. It has octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 SoC with 4GB RAM and 128GB built-in ROM.
The VIVO Y30 specs also include 8MP front camera placed inside the screen hole. At the back side is quad-shooter setup of 13MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP shooters and LED Flash. A 5000mAh battery powers the hardware.
Vivo Y30 specifications
- Dimensions: 162.04 x 74.46 x 9.11 mm
- Weight: 197 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Operating System: Android 10 based FunTouch OS 10
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- Display: 6.47-inch Ultra-O display with 1560 x 720 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 128GB built-in, expandable up to 512GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 8MP
- Rear cameras: quad-rear cameras with LED Flash
- 13MP main with F/2.2 Aperture
- 8MP ultra-wide angle lens with F/2.2 Aperture
- 2MP depth camera with F/2.4 Aperture
- 2MP macro camera with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.0, GPS/GLONASS, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The VIVO Y30 price is 899 Malaysian Ringgit (US$ 208 / Rs. 15,800 approx.) and comes in Moonstone White and Dazzle Blue colors. It is already up for order at Lazada.