VIVO has introduced Y30 Standard Edition smartphone in China. It has a fingerprint sensor on side and supports face wake.
The mobile comes with Dual Nano SIM slots. It has Android 10 based FunTouch OS 10.5 pre-installed. Powering its hardware is a 5000mAh battery which supports 10W charging.
The VIVO Y30 Standard Edition specs include 6.51-inch IPS LCD display with HD+ 20:9 resolution. The handset also boasts 89% screen-to-body ratio. Pumping inside is eight-core MediaTek Helio P35 SoC.
It has 6GB RAM and 128GB built-in storage. At the front side is an 8MP selfie camera while the back side houses 13MP and 2MP dual shooters with LED flash.
VIVO Y30 Standard Edition Specifications
- Dimensions: 164.41 x 76.32 x 8.41 mm
- Weight: 191.4 grams
- SIM: Dual Slots
- Operating System: Android 10 based Funtouch OS 10.5
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (side), Face Wake facial recognition
- Display: 6.51-inch IPS LCD display with 1600 x 720pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 1500:1 (typical) contrast ratio, multi-touch support, 89% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core (2.3Ghz x 4 + 1.8GHz x 4) MediaTek Helio P35 processor (MT6765) with IMG GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 128GB Built-in, Expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 8MP with F/1.8 Aperture
- Rear cameras: Dual cameras with LED Flash
- 13MP main with F/2.2 Aperture
- 2MP depth with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 5000mAh with 10W charging
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi hotspot, Dual band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors: Gravity, Light, Proximity, Gyro, E-Compass
The VIVO Y30 Standard Edition price is 1398 Yuan ($215 / €175 / Rs. 15,750 approx.) and comes in Aurora Blue and Cloud Water Blue colors. It is already up for sale in China. [source]