VIVO has officially launched its latest Y Series smartphone in India called VIVO Y33T.
It is a dual SIM 4G smartphone powered by FuntouchOS 12. It has plastic build and comes with a fingerprint sensor on its side.
The VIVO Y33T specs include 6.58-inch LCD display with 2408 x 1080 pixels resolution and boasts 90.6% screen-to-body ratio. Under the hood is an octa-core Snapdragon 680 SoC.
The smartphone comes in single option of 8GB RAM with 128GB storage space. It has Extended RAM 2.0 technology that provides additional 4GB RAM from its unused storage.
The Y33T feature a 16MP selfie camera placed inside a dew-drop notch. At the back side is a combination of 50MP main, 2MP depth and 2MP macro lenses along with LED Flash.
A 5000mAh battery included with support for 18W fast charging. VIVO brings in VEG fast charging safety protocols as well.
VIVO Y33T specifications
- Dimensions: 164.26 x 76.08 x 8.0 mm
- Weight: 182 grams
- Build: Plastic
- Operating System: Android 11 based FuntouchOS 12
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (side), face unlock
- Display: 6.58-inch LCD screen with 2408 x 1080 pixels resolution, 96% NTSC Color gamut, 90.6% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 mobile platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4X (+4GB extended RAM)
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.1 built-in, expandable using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 16MP with F/2.0 Aperture
- Rear cameras: Triple cameras with LED flash
- 50MP main with F/1.8 Aperture
- 2MP depth with F/2.4 Aperture
- 2MP macro with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 5000mAh (typical) with 18W fast charging. Vivo Energy Guardian (VEG) tech
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Proximity, E-Compass, Virtual Gyroscope
The VIVO Y33T India Price is set at INR 18,990 ($255/€225) and comes in Mirror Black and Midday Dream colors. It is already up for sale in India.