With thickness of 9.11 mm, it has 5000mAh battery capacity. You get dual SIM slots and rear facing fingerprint sensor. It runs on Funtouch OS 10 which is based on Android 10.
The VIVO Y50 specs include 6.53-inch LCD display with FHD+ resolution and 90.7% screen-to-body ratio. Pumping inside is an eight-core Snapdragon 665 SoC paired with 8GB RAM.
It has 128GB ROM and allows further expansion. A 16MP shooter sits at the front side punch hole. At the back side are 13MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad-shooters with LED flash.
VIVO Y50 specifications
- Dimensions: 162.04 x 76.46 x 9.11 mm
- Weight: 197 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano slots
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor
- Operating system: Android 10 based Funtouch OS 10
- Display: 6.53-inch LCD display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 394ppi pixel density, 1500:1 contrast ratio (typical), 81.5% (typ) NTSC color gamut, 90.7% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 665 mobile platform with Adreno 665 GPU
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4
- Storage: 128GB built-in UFS 2.1 ROM, expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 16MP with F/2.0 Aperture
- Rear cameras: Quad-rear cameras with LED Flash, Auto Focus, Super EIS Video anti-shaking technology, 10X digital zoom, Up to 4K video recording, 720p slow-motion at 120fps
- 13MP main with 12.3EV dynamic range, F/2.2 Aperture
- 8MP with 120-degree (108-degree after correction) wide field of view, F/2.2 Aperture
- 2MP macro with 4cm focusing distance, F/2.4 Aperture
- 2MP depth of field, F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 5000mAh with 18W dual-engine flash charge
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C, 3.5mm Audio jack
- Sensors: Gravity, Light, Proximity, e-Compass, Gyro
The VIVO Y50 price is 1698 Yuan (US$ 240 / Rs. 18,300 approx.) and comes in Glacier Blue, Streamer Silver and Obsidian Black colors. It is already up for order in China.