VIVO has officially launched Y51s smartphone in China. It is a dual SIM mobile powered by Android 10 OS with Funtouch OS 10.5 on top.
The VIVO Y51s specs include 6.53-inch LCD display with FHD+ resolution and 90.72% screen-to-body ratio. Inside is octa-core Exynos 880 SoC with 6GB LPDDR4X RAM.
There is 128GB internal ROM and a 4500mAh battery with 18W dual-engine flash charging support. The optics are handled by 8MP front camera and 48MP (main) + 2MP (depth) + 2MP (macro) shooters at the back.
VIVO Y51s specifications
- Dimensions: 162.05 x 76.61 x 8.46 mm
- Weight: 190 grams
- SIM: Dual Slots
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (side), Face Wake facial recognition
- Operating System: Android 10 with Funtouch OS 10.5
- Display: 6.53-inch LCD display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 394ppi pixel density, 1500:1 contrast ratio, multi-touch support, 90.72% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-Core (2Ghz x 2 + 1. 8GHz x 6) Exynos 880 8nm processor with Mali-G76 MP5 GPU
- RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 128GB built-in (UFS 2.1)
- Front camera: 8MP with F/2.05 Aperture
- Rear cameras: Triple rear cameras with LED Flash, AF, 10X digital zoom, 4K/1080p/720p video recording, EIS
- 48MP main with F/1.79 Aperture
- 2MP depth camera with F/2.4 Aperture
- 2MP macro lens with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 4500mAh (typ) with 18W dual-engine flash charging
- Connectivity: 5G / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, MicroUSB, GPS/GLONASS, 3.5mm Audio jack