The handset comes with side-mounted fingerprint sensor and supports facial recognition. It has 6.58-inch IPS LCD display with FHD+ resolution and HDR10 support. The screen offers 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate and boasts 90.61% screen-to-body ratio.
Powering inside is octa-core Dimensity 720 SoC with 6GB / 8GB RAM and 128GB built-in storage space. It has 8MP selfie camera while the back side houses 48MP main and 2MP depth shooters along with LED Flash.
The VIVO Y52s specs include 5000mAh battery with 18W dual-engine fast charging support. The battery is chargeable using USB Type-C. Most of connectivity options are present as well.
VIVO Y52s specifications
- Model: 2057A
- Dimensions: 164.15 x 75.35 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 185.5 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Operating System: Android 10 based Funtouch OS
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (side), Face recognition
- Display: 6.58-inch IPS LCD display with 2408 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20.07:9 aspect ratio, HDR 10 support, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate, multi-touch support, 90.61% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 720 processor with Mali-G57 MC3 GPU
- RAM: 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.1 built-in
- Front camera: 8MP with F/2.0 Aperture
- Rear camera: Dual cameras with LED Flash
- 48MP main with F/1.79 Aperture, 10X digital zoom, Auto FOcus, EIS, 4K video recording, 1080p slow motion
- 2MP depth with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 5000mAh (typical) with 18W dual-engine fast charging
- Connectivity: 5G / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.1, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo, FM Radio, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Sensors: Gravity, Light, Proximity, Gyro, e-compass
The VIVO Y52s 6GB RAM variant price is set at 1598 Yuan ($245 approx.) while its 8GB RAM model has a slightly higher price-tag of 1798 Yuan ($275 approx.). The cell phone comes in Coral Sea, Titanium Gray and Monet colors. [source]