Vivo has launched Y7s, company’s latest smartphone in China.
The Vivo Y7s features in 16MP, 8MP and 2MP triple cameras at the back. It has 16MP shooter at the front for selfies.
The device runs on Funtouch OS 9.0 and houses dual SIM. It has 6.38-inch Full HD+ 19.5:9 aspect ratio display with 90% screen to body ratio.
Under the hood is octa-core MediaTek Heli P65 chipset with ARM Mali-G52 GPU. It is paired with 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM, which is further expandable using MicroSD card.
Vivo Y7s Specifications
- Dimensions: 159.53 x 75.23 x 8.13 mm
- Weight: 179 grams
- Biometrics: In-display fingerprint sensor, Face Wake facial recognition
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie based Funtouch OS 9.0
- Display: 6.38-inch Super AMOLED display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 105% NTSC Color gamut, multi-touch, 90% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P65 processor with ARM Mali G52 GPU
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB Built-in, expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 16MP with F/2.0 Aperture, AI Beauty
- Rear cameras: 16MP (Main, F/1.78) + 8MP (Wide-angle, F/2.2) + 2MP (Depth, F/2.4) triple cameras with LED Flash
- Battery: 4500 mAh (typical) with 18W fast charging
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V4.2, MicroUSB V2.0, 3.5mm Audio jack
The Vivo Y7s price is 1798 Yuan (US$ 261 / Rs. 17,960 approx.) and is already available in China. It comes in Sea Wind Blue and Wave Blue shades.