The Vivo Y90 smartphone just went official. Company has unveiled the smartphone in Pakistan, revealing all of its details and price.
The Vivo Y90 is an entry-level phone with 6.22-inch FullView display with HD+ resolution. It has a notch at top front which houses 5MP selfie camera and supports face unlock.
At the back side is a single 8MP shooter with LED Flash. Sadly, there is no fingerprint sensor for fast unlocking. Internal hardware makes up of quad-core MediaTek Helio A22 SoC with 2GB RAM and 32GB ROM.
Vivo Y90 Specifications
- Dimensions: 155.11 x 75.09 x 8.28 mm
- Weight: 163.5 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM slots with Dual Standby
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo based Funtouch OS 4.5
- Display: 6.22-inch In-cell display with 1520 x 720 pixels resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio, 88.6% screen-to-body ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipset: 2GHz quad-core Cortex-A53 MediaTek Helio A22 (MT6761) processor with IMG PowerVR GE83200 GPU
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 32GB built-in
- Front camera: 5MP with F/1.8 Aperture
- Rear camera: 8MP with LED Flash, F/2.0 Aperture
- Battery: 4030 mAh (typical)
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Proximity, e-Compass, Gyroscope
The Vivo Y90 Price is PKR 18,999 (US$ 120 / €105 / INR 8140 approx.) and comes in Black and Gold colors. The smartphone is expected to launch in India soon.
Update: The Vivo Y90 has been officially launched in India. It is priced at Rs. 6990 and will be available from July 27th across all major e-commerce and offline platforms.
In line with our India strategy, we work relentlessly to provide consumers with a wide spectrum of products with innovative features that meets their specific requirements across different price brackets. The latest addition to our Y-Series portfolio is a significant step in this direction. The Y90 caters to the increasing expectations of our consumers who are on a constant look-out for a device with bigger battery and bigger display at a highly affordable price point.
Nipun Marya, Director Brand Strategy, Vivo India