VIVO has officially launched its new Y Series smartphone in Bangladesh called VIVO Y91C 2020. It comes with 6.22-inch Halo FullView display with HD+ resolution.
It is a Dual SIM smartphone which boots on Android 8.1 Oreo based Funtouch OS 4.5. It has a octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 SoC which is paired with 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM, which is expandable.
The VIVO Y91C 2020 specs include 5MP selfie camera at the front while the back side houses a single 13MP auto focus camera with LED Flash. It has a bigger 4030 mAh battery inside.
Vivo Y91C 2020 specifications
- Dimensions: 155.11 x 75.09 x 8.28 mm
- Weight: 163.5 grams
- SIM: Dual SIM slots with Dual Standby
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo based Funtouch OS 4.5
- Display: 6.22-inch full in-cell display with 1520 x 720 pixels resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support, 88.6% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762R) processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB built-in, expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 5MP with F/1.8 Aperture
- Rear camera: 13MP with LED Flash, AF, F/2.2 Aperture
- Battery: 4030mAh built-in
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Proximity, e-Compass, virtual Gyroscope
The VIVO Y91C 2020 price is 9990 BDT (US$ 118 / Rs. 8390 approx.) and comes in Fusion Black and Ocean Blue colors. There is no word on global phone release.