VIVO has officially launched its latest ‘Y Series’ smartphone in China called VIVO Y93 (V1818A). It has 6.2-inch display with HD+ resolution and water-drop notch.
The handset does not house a fingerprint sensor but it does support Face Wake recognition (scans 1024 facial features). The handset is 8.28 mm thick and comes with 3D micro-arc design. It is comfortable to hold, slim and comes in two color options.
The Vivo Y93 specs include octa-core Snapdragon 439 SoC and comes with 4GB RAM.
It has 64GB ROM which is expandable. In terms of optics, there is 8MP selfie camera while the back side sports 13MP and 2MP dual shooters. There is a decent 4030 mAh battery capacity.
Vivo Y93 Specifications
- Dimensions: 155.11 x 75.09 x 8.28 mm
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo with Jovi AI
- SIM: Dual SIM slots
- Unlock: Face Wake
- Display: 6.2-inch LCD display with 1520 x 720 pixels resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support
- Processor: 1.95GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB built-in, expandable using MicroSD card
- Front Camera: 8MP with F/2.0 Aperture, AI Portraits
- Rear Camera: 13MP (F/2.2) + 2MP (F/2.4) dual rear cameras with LED flash
- Battery: 4030 mAh (typical) capacity
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS, USB OTG
- Sensors: Gravity sensor, Proximity, Ambient Light, Gyro
The Vivo Y93 price is 1500 Yuan and comes in starry night and daisy red colors. It is already available in China.