Last month VIVO Y9s (V1945A/T) got certified by TENAA. Now, company has officially announced Y9s smartphone in China.
It is 8.68mm thick and comes with 3D glass back. For secure unlocking, it has an in-display fingerprint and also supports face unlock. The mobile runs on Android 9.0 Pie based Funtouch OS 9.0.
The VIVO Y9s specs include 6.38-inch Super AMOLED FHD+ display with 90% screen-to-body ratio. It is powered by octa-core Snapdragon 665 SoC coupled with 8GB RAM and 128GB ROM.
The optics is handled by 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad rear cameras. The selfies are take from 32MP front facing shooter. A 4500mAh battery powers the hardware.
VIVO Y9s specifications
- Dimensions: 159.25 x 75.19 x 8.68 mm
- Weight: 186.7 grams
- SIM: Dual SIM slots
- Biometrics: In-display fingerprint sensor, Face Wake facial recognition
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with Funtouch OS 9
- Display: 6.38-inch Super AMOLED display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 90% screen-to-body ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 665 mobile platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 128GB built-in (non expandable)
- Front camera: 32MP with F/2.0 Aperture
- Rear cameras: Quad-rear cameras with LED Flash
- 48MP main with F/1.8 Aperture, 4-in-1 pixel binning (12MP)
- 8MP wide angle camera with F/2.2 Aperture
- 2MP macro camera with F/2.4 Aperture
- 2MP depth-of-field camera with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 4500mAh (typical) / 4390mAh (minimum) with 18W Twin Engine Flash Charge support
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS, FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack
The VIVO Y9s price is 1998 Yuan (US$ 283 / Rs. 20,340 approx.) and comes in Black, Blue and Pink colors. It is already up for sale in China.