Vivo has just introduced its latest Z series smartphone in China called Vivo Z3i. It has 3D micro-arc design and comes with a due-drop notch.
It has 6.3-inch FHD+ display and boasts 90.3% screen-to-body ratio. Inside the notch is a 24MP front facing camera and supports intelligent AI image recognition. It can differentiate gender, facial features, complexions, skin tones etc.
At the back side is a dual camera setup consisting of 16MP and 2MP cameras. Combinations of these cameras can take professional grade portrait bokeh photos. It has AI that gives shooting angles and positions of professional advice. Slow motion capture is also supported.
Coming to internals, the Vivo Z3i specs include octa-core MediaTek Helio P60 12nm processor and is paired with 6GB RAM. The mobile houses 128GB of ROM and allows further expansion up to 256GB using MicroSD card.
VIVO Z3i Specifications
- Dimensions: 155.97 x 75.63 x 8.1 mm / Weight: 163.7 grams
- Android 8.1 Oreo OS with Jovi Intelligent voice assistant
- Fingerprint sensor (rear), Face recognition
- Dual SIM support
- 6.3-inch LCD Display with 2280 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio, 90.3% screen-to-body ratio, supports multi-touch
- Octa-core (2GHz A73 x 4 + 2GHz A53 x 4) MediaTek Helio P60 processor with Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage space, expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- 24MP front camera with F/2.0 Aperture
- 16MP (F/2.0) + 2MP (F/2.4) dual rear cameras with LED Flash
- 3315 mAh (typical) battery
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-FI 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V4.2, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, 3.5mm Audio jack
- Gravity sensor, Proximity, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope
The Vivo Z3i price is 2398 Yuan (US$ 346 / Rs. 25,720 approx ) and comes in Aurora Blue and Millennium Pink colors. The cellphone is already up for order in China.