VIVO has introduced Z3x (Model: V1730GA), company’s latest smartphone in China. The device was certified by TENAA few days back.
The device is 7.89 mm thick and houses 3260 mAh battery inside. It runs on Android 9.0 Pie with Funtouch OS 9.0 and sports 6.26-inch FHD+ display with 19:9 aspect ratio and 90% screen-to-body ratio.
The Vivo Z3x specs include octa-core Snapdragon 660 SoC and includes features like System Turbo and Game Turbo. The smartphone packs in 13MP and 2MP dual shooters at the back while the front side houses a 16MP selfie camera. The snappers have AI capabilities as well.
VIVO Z3x Specifications
- Dimensions: 154.81 x 75.03 x 7.89 mm
- Weight: 150 Grams
- Biometric: Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with Funtouch OS 9.0
- SIM: Dual SIM support
- Display: 6.26-inch 2.5D curved glass display with 2280 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support, 90% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 660 mobile platform with Adreno 512 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB built-in, expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 16MP with F/2.0 Aperture
- Rear cameras: 13MP (F/2.2) + 2MP (depth, F/2.4) dual shooters with LED Flash
- Battery: 3260 mAh (typical)
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, MicroUSB, GPS/GLONASS, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors: Gravity, Ambient Light, Proximity, Virtual Gyroscope, e-Compass
The VIVO Z3x (4GB + 64GB) price is 1198 Yuan (US$ 178 / Rs. 12,420 approx.) and comes in Red, Purple and Black colors. Pre-orders will start from May 1 and will go on sale after a weeks time.