The main difference between vivo Z5i and vivo U3 is RAM and Storage. This particular cell phone features in 8GB LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB built-in ROM, which is further expandable using MicroSD card.
The smartphone boots on Funtouch OS 9.0 and houses Dual SIM slots. It has a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support. A fingerprint sensor is placed at the back for fast unlocking.
The Vivo Z5i specs include 6.53-inch FHD+ 19.5:9 display with 90.3% screen-to-body ratio. It has octa-core Snapdragon 675 SoC and comes with 16MP selfie camera. At the back side is 16MP + 8MP + 2MP triple shooters with LED Flash.
VIVO Z5i Specifications
- Dimensions: 162.15 x 76.47 x 8.89 mm
- Weight: 193 grams
- SIM: Dual SIM slots
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (rear) / Face Wake
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie based Funtouch OS 9
- Display: 6.53-inch multi-touch display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 394ppi pixel density, 480nits brightness, 90.3% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 675 mobile platform with Adreno 612 GPU
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 128GB built-in, expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 16MP with F/2.0 Aperture, screen flash
- Rear cameras: 16MP (F/1.78) + 8MP (Wide-Angle, F/2.2) + 2MP (macro, F/2.4) triple rear cameras with LED Flash, AI capabilities
- Battery: 5000mAh (typical) with 18W dual-engine Flash charge
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The Vivo Z5i price is 1798 Yuan (US$ 255 / Rs. 18,270 approx.) and comes in Onion Blue and Glazed Black colors. It will go on sale in China from tomorrow.