Xiaomi has officially announced its new Mi10 and Mi 10 Pro smartphone in China. These basically have similar specifications with Mi 10 housing a 4780mAh (typical) / 4680 (minimum) battery while the Mi 10 Pro featuring 4500mAh (typical) / 4400mAh (minimum) battery capacity.
They are dual SIM smartphone with 5G support thanks to its Snapdragon X55 modem. These mobile comes with 6.67-inch AMOLED curved display with FHD+ resolution. It has 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz sampling rate and comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It is a HDR10 display with 1200nits peak brightness and delivers DCi-P3 wide color gamut.
At their core is flagship octa-core Snapdragon 865 SoC. It comes in options of 8GB RAM with 256GB storage and 8GB / 12GB RAM with 256GB / 512GB storage space. It boots on Android 10 bases MIUI 11. It has Super VC liquid cooling consisting of Ultra-large area VC + graphene + graphite + thermally conductive gel + copper foil, 5-dimensional three-dimensional heat dissipation system, achieving Xiaomi’s strongest heat dissipation so far.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro specs include 20MP front camera with AI capabilities. At the back side is a combination of quad-rear cameras which are of 108MP + 8MP + 12MP + 20MP shooters in Mi 10 Pro while the base Mi 10 hours 108MP + 13MP + 2MP + 2MP shooters. These smartphone also delivers enhanced audio performance thanks to dual 1216 super linear speakers, 7-magnetic sounding unit and 15 grid fine tuning.
Xiaomi Mi 10 / Mi 10 Pro specifications
- Dimensions: 162.6 x 74.8 x 8.96 mm
- Weight: 208 grams
- Operating System: Android 10 based MIUI 11
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM slots
- Biometrics: In-display fingerprint sensor
- Display: 6.67-inch AMOLED HyperBoloid screen with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz sampling rate, 1120its (HBM) / 800nits (typ) brightness, 5000000:1 contrast ratio, 100% DCI-P3 and sRGB gamut, HDR10+, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Chipset: Octa-Core Snapdragon 865 Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.0 storage, 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 512GB UFS 3.0 storage (non expandable)
- Front camera: 20MP AI camera with 1080p video at 30fps, slow motion 720p at 120fps
- Rear cameras: Quad-rear cameras with LED Flash with 8K video recording at 30fps, 4K at 60/30fps, Slow Motion at up to 960fps
- Mi 10:
- 108MP Wide with 1/.33-inch Sensor, 7P lens, OIS
- 13MP with 123-degree ultra-wide angle lens, F/2.4 Aperture
- 2MP Macro with F/2.4 Aperture
- 2MP Depth sensor with F/2.4 Aperture
- Mi 10 Pro:
- 108MP with 1/1.33-inch Samsung sensor, F/1.69 Aperture, 1.6um 4-in-1 large Pixel, 8P lens, OIS
- 8MP Super Telephoto lens with F/2.0 Aperture, 1.0um pixel size, OIX, 10X hybrid optical zoom
- 12MP Portrait lens with 1/2.6-inch 2PD sensor, F/2.0 Aperture, 2PD dual-core focus, 1/4um large pixel size
- 20MP with 117-degree Ultra-wide-angle lens, F/2.2 Aperture
- Mi 10:
- Mi 10: 4780mAh (Typical) / 4680mAh (Minimum) with 30W QC 4+ / PD 3.0 Wireless and wired charging, 10 W wireless reverse charging
- Mi 10 Pro: 4500mAh (typical) / 4400mAh (minimum) with Quick Charge 4+ and PD3.0 fast charging support (include 65W standard wire charger), Triple Fast Charge technology (50W fast flash charge, 30W wireless flass charge, 10W wireless reverse charge)
- Connectivity: 5G (SA/NSA dual mode), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz) 8×8 MU-MIMO, Wi-Fi Direct, Miracast, Bluetooth V5.1, Qualcomm TrueWireless Stereo Plus, USB Type-C, NFC, Dual Frequency GNSS / Beidou: B1I + B2a, GPS: L1 + L5, Galileo: E1 + E5a, GLONASS: G1, QZSS: L1 + L5, AGPS assisted positioning, Data network positioning, Wi-Fi network positioning
- Audio: Dual Speaker 1216 Superlinear, Bis Smart PA (Volume equivalent to 1.2cc x 2 super sound chamber design)
- Sensors: Ultrasonic distance sensor, Ambient Light sensor (under screen), Acceleration, Gyroscope, Hall, e-Compass, Linear Motor, Infrared remote control, Barometer, Rear light sensor, Laser Focus sensor
The Xiaomi Mi 10 8GB/128GB price is 3999 Yuan (US$ 570 / Rs. 40,900 approx.) while its 8GB/256GB variant costs 4299 Yuan (US$ 615 / Rs. 44,000 approx.). The premium 12GB/256GB model has price-tag of 4599 Yuan (US$ 673 / Rs 48,100 approx.) It comes in Peach Gold, Ice Blue and Titanium Black colors.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 8GB/256GB price is 4999 Yuan (US$ 715 / Rs. 51,150 approx.) , its 12GB/256GB variant costs 5499 Yuan (US$ 787 / Rs. 56,270 approx.) and the premium 12GB/512GB model price is 5999 Yuan ( US$ 860 / Rs. 61,400 approx.). It comes in Starry Blue and pearl White colors.
These are already up for pre-order in China and will go on sale from February 17th.