Xiaomi has officially launched a new Mi 10 series smartphone called Mi 10i 5G. It is a 5G Mobile with Hybrid Dual Nano Slots.
The mobile is 9.0 mm thick and comes with a fingerprint sensor on its side. The device is also IP53 rated for water resistance. It is powered by Android 10 based MIUI 12.
The Xiaomi Mi 10i features in 6.67-inch multi-touch LCD DotDisplay with FHD+ resolution. It has HDR10+ support and offers up to 120Hz adaptive refresh rate. The screen has TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light Certification and comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection at front and back.
Pumping inside is octa-core Snapdragon 750G mobile processor. The smartphone comes in option of 6GB RAM with 64GB storage space and 6GB/8GB RAM with 128GB UFS 2.2 storage. It has MicroSD card support up to 512GB (hybrid slot).
The Xiaomi Mi 10i specs include 4820mAh battery with 33W fast charging support. It is claimed to charge 100% battery in just 58 minutes. The cellphone houses stereo speakers and delivers Hi-Res Audio.
The Mi 10i houses quad-rear cameras which include 108MP (main, 1/1.52″ Samsung HM2 sensor with ISOCELL Plus) + 8MP (ultra-wide-angle) + 2MP (super macro) + 2MP (depth) shooters. At the front side is a 16MP selfie camera.
Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G specifications
- Dimensions: 165.38 × 76.8 × 9.0 mm
- Weight: 214.5 grams
- SIM: Hybrid Dual Nano Slots
- Operating System: Android 10 based MIUI 12
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (side)
- Water resistance: IP53
- Display: 6.67-inch 2.5D DotDisplay with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 450nits (typical) brightness, 84% (typical) NTSC color gamut, 120Hz (30Hz/48Hz/50Hz/60Hz/90Hz/120Hz Adaptive) refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 1500:1 (typical) contrast ratio, TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light Certification, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 750G mobile platform with Adreno 619 GPU
- RAM with Storage:
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB storage space
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS 2.2 storage
- Expandable up to 512GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 16MP in-display with F/2.45 Aperture, 1080p at 30fps, 720p at 120fps
- Rear cameras: Quad-rear cameras with LED Flash, up to 4K at 30fps, slow motion 1080p at 120fps / 720p at 120/240/960fps
- 108MP with 1/152-inch Samsung HM2 sensor, F/1.75 Aperture, 7P Lens, Auto Focus, 9-in1to 2.1um super pixel
- 8MP ultra-wide angle lens with 120-degree FOV, F/2.2 Aperture
- 2MP macro lens with F/2.4 Aperture, 1.75um pixel size
- 2MP depth lens with F/2.4 Aperture, 1.75um pixel size
- Battery: 4820mAh (typical) / 4720mAh (minimum) with 33W fast charging, Supports PD Charging protocols
- Connectivity: 5G (SA/NSA) / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5Ghz) 2×2 MIMO, USB Type-C, GPS(l1+l5)/GLONASS/Galileo(e1+e5a)/Beidou/A-GPS
- Audio: Hi-Res Audio, Stereo speakers, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Sensors: E-Compass, Ultra-sonic Proximity, 360-degree Ambient Light sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Z-axis linear vibration motor, IR blaster
The Xiaomi Mi 10i colour options include Midnight Black, Atlantic Blue and Pacific Sunrice shades. It will go on sale from January 7th at Amazon.in, Mi.com, Mi Home Store and Mi Studio. This mobile will also sell at more than 10,000 retail stores across India.
Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G price
- Mi 10i 6GB/64GB model: Rs. 20,999
- Mi 10i 6GB/128GB model: Rs. 21,999
- Mi 10i 8GB/128GB model: Rs. 23,999
Some of the launch offers on Mi 10i include Rs. 10000 worth of benefits for Jio users and Rs. 2000 discount on ICICI Bank Credit / Debit cards.