Xiaomi has officially introduced its latest Mi 10S 5G smartphone in China. The device is 8.96mm thick and sports 3D Glass back.
The Xiaomi Mi 10S is equipped with an in-display fingerprint sensor. It runs on Android 11 based MIUI 11 and sports duan Nano SIM slots for 5G / dual 4G VoLTE.
The phone itself comes with 6.67-inch curved AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution, 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate. Its screen delivers maximum of 1120nits brightness and 100% DCI-P3 color coverage. The display has Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection as well.
Pumping inside Mi 10S is an eight-core Snapdragon 870 SoC with 8GB / 12GB RAM and 128GB / 256GB storage variants. To keep thermals in check, Xiaomi has included 3000mm² VC liquid cooling system.
The Xiaomi Mi 10S has dual Speakers (top-side and bottom) and has managed to top DXOMark Audio test rating with 80 points. The speakers themselves are tuned by Harman Kardon to ensure best audio quality.
The Mi 10S specs include 108MP (main, 4-in-1 1.6um pixel, OIS) + 13MP (ultra-wide) + 2MP (depth) + 2MP (macro) cameras at the back with LED flash. For selfies and video conference, the cellphone houses a 20MP front snapper.
The harder is jacked up by 470mAh battery and supports 30W fast charging (QC 4+ / PD3.0). It also allows 30W wireless fast charging and 10W reverse charging.
Xiaomi Mi 10S – Full Phone Specifications
- Dimensions: 162.6 x 74.8 x 8.96 mm
- Weight: 208 Grams
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Biometrics: In-display fingerprint sensor
- Operating System: Android 11 based MIUI 11
- Display: 6.67-inch AMOLE Hyperboloid HDR10+ screen with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate, 500nits (typ) / 800nits (HBM) / 1120nits (max) screen brightness, 5000000:1Contrast ratio, 100% DCI-P3 and sRGB color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, multi-touch support, Delta E ≈ 0.41 professional color standard
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 870 Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- RAM and Storage options:
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.0 storage
- 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.0 storage
- Front camera: 20MP ultra-clear camera with AI capabilities, up to 1080p video recording, 720p slow motion shooting
- Rear cameras: Quad-cameras with LED flash, up to 8K video at 30fps
- 108MP main with 1/1.33-inch Samsung sensor, F/1.69 Aperture, OIS, 1.6um 4-in-1 large pixel, 7P lens
- 13MP with 123° super wide angle lens, f/2.4 aperture
- 2MP depth sensor with F/2.4 Aperture
- 2MP macro lens with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 4780mAh (typical) / 4680mAh (min) Lithium-Ion Polymer (non removable) with 33W wired / 30W wireless / 10W reverse charging support (triple fast charging technology)
- Audio: Symmetrically distributed dual 1216 linear speakers equivalent to 1.2cc large sound cavity, 7 magnetic mobile phone sound units, Aplitude of 0.7mm, Harman Kardon Femdom, 15 levels of fine tuning, USB Type-C Audio
- Connectivity: 5G (SA/NSA), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Dual Band 8x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth V5.1, USB Type-C, NFC, GPS (l1+l5) / GLONASS / Galileo (e1+e5a) / Beidou (B1l+b2a) / QZSS (l1+l5)
- Sensors: Ultrasonic Distance, Under-screen ambient light, Acceleration, Gyroscope, e-Compass, Hall, Linear Motor, Infrared Remote control, Barometer, Rear light sensor
The Xiaomi Mi 10S color options include Titanium Black, Pearl White and Ice Blue shades. The device is already up for order in China and will go on sale from March 12th. Those who buy Mi 10S during first sale will get 30W air-cooled wireless charging base for free with the handset.
Xiaomi MI 10S Price
- Xiaomi Mi 10S 8GB/128GB model: 3299 Yuan ($505 / Rs. 36,960 approx.)
- Xiaomi Mi 10S 8GB/256GB model: 3499 Yuan ($537 / Rs. 39,200 approx.)
- Xiaomi Mi 10S 12GB/256GB model: 3799 Yuan ($583 / Rs. 42,570 approx.)