Xiaomi has officially launched Mi 9 Lite smartphone in Europe. It was announced at an event in Spain. The device is global variant of Mi CC9 which was announced in China back in July.
The handset is 8.67mm thick, houses 4030mAh fast charging battery and an in-display fingerprint sensor. It has 6.39-inch AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution and boasts 91% screen-to-body ratio.
The Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite specs include Octa-core Snapdragon 710 SoC with Game Turbo 2.0 for optimized gaming experience. It comes with up to 6GB RAM and up to 128GB ROM (both depending on variant).
The smartphone features in 32MP selfie camera while the back side sports 48MP + 8MP + 2MP triple rear shooters along wiht LED flash. The mobile runs on Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 10 on top.
Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite Specifications
- Dimension: 156.8 x 74.5 x 8.67 mm
- Weight: 179 grams
- SIM: Hybrid Dual Nano SIM slots
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 10
- Biometrics: In-display fingerprint sensor (7th Generation), Face unlock
- Display: 6.39-inch AMOLED display (with VDE Blue-Light protection certification), 2340 x 1080 pixels FHD+ resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 403 nits (typical) / 600nits (HBM) brightness, 60000:1 (minimum) contrast, 103.8% (typical) NTSC Color gamut, Anti-oil and fingerprint protective coating, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 91% screen-to-body ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core (2.2GHz Kryo 360 x 2 + 1.7GHz Kryo 360 x 6) Snapdragon 710 Mobile Platform with Adreno 616 GPU
- RAM: 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 64GB / 128GB built-in, expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 32MP with F/2.0 Aperture, 1.6um pixels (4-in-1 Super pixel), AI capabilities
- Rear cameras: Triple cameras with LED flash
- 48MP with 1/2-inch Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8um pixel size, F/1.79 aperture, EIS
- 8MP with 118-degree Ultra-wide-angle lens, 1.12um pixel size, F/2.2 aperture
- 2MP depth sensor with 1.75um pixel size, F/2.4 aperture
- Battery: 4030 mAh (typical) / 3940 mAh (minimum) with 18W fast charging, Quick Charge 4.0
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C, NFC, 3.5mm Audio jack
- Others: Infrared Sensor, Hi-Res Audio
- Sensors: Distance, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Vibration motor, e-Compass, Ambient Light
The Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite 4GB/64GB variant price is €319 (US$ 352 / Rs. 25,200 approx.) while the Mi 9 Lite 6GB/128GB model costs €349 (US$ 385 / Rs. 27,560 approx.). Pre-orders in Spain start from September 20, 2019.