The Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite smartphone has silently gone on sale at AliExpress. Notably, company has yet to officially announce the mobile phone.
The phone listing has sort of confirmed all the specifications. For starters, there is a notch at the front which houses 5MP shooter for selfies. At the back side is 12MP and 5MP dual cameras with LED Flash.
A fingerprint sensor is also placed at the back. If you talk about the display, Mi A2 Lite packs in 5.84-inch multi-touch screen with FHD + resolution at 19:9 aspect ratio.
Internal specs include 2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 625 SoC, 3GB/4GB RAM with 32GB/64GB storage options (expandable) and a powerful 4000mAH battery capacity.
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite specifications
- Dimensions: 149.33 x 71.68 x 8.75 mm / Weight: 178 grams
- Android One (based on Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Dual Nano SIM slots + MicroSD card slot
- Fingerprint sensor
- 5.84-inch 2.5D curved glass display with 2280 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support
- 2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 625 mobile platform with Adreno 506 GPU (650MHz)
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- 5MP front camera with AI Portrait, AI Smart Beauty
- 12MP + 5MP dual rear cameras with LED flash, PDAF, 4K video recording
- 4000 mAh (typical) / 3900 mAh (minimum) battery with 5V / 2A charging
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Display, Bluetooth V4.2, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/Beidou
- G-Sensor, Light sensor, Gyroscope, Distance sensor, e-Compass
The Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite 3GB RAM model is available for $190 while the Mi A2 Lite 4GB RAM variant is selling for $210. The handset comes in Black, Blue, Gold, Pink and red colors.
Source: AliExpress Via: TecnoPasion