Xiaomi at an event in China has announced its latest Mi Full Screen TV Pro series. It comes in 43-inch, 55-inch and 65-inch sizes.
These 4K Smart TV’s offer 3840 x 2160 pixels resolution with 178-degree wide viewing angles. These have full screen design with narrow bezels, aluminum alloy frame, 3D Kevlar design back and metal base. The MI Full Screen TV Pro series boasts 97% screen-to-body ratio.
Regardless of the screen size, these come with 1.9GHz quad-core Cortex-A55 Amlogic T972 chipset which offers 63% better performance and 55% improved power efficiency. There is a 9th generation image processing engine which allows 8K video playback.
The Mi Full Screen TV Pro comes with Patchwall AI and has XiaoAI AI assistant built-in. All the models have AIOT smart interconnection for receiving information for IoT devices.
Xiaomi Mi Full Screen TV Pro Specifications
- Size: 43-inch / 55-inch / 65-inch (Full Screen design)
- Screen features: 3840 x 2160 pixels resolution (straight down backlight), 60Hz refresh rate, 178-degree wide-viewing angles, HDR10 support
- AI: Yes, PatchWall
- Chipset: 1.9GHz quad-core (A55) Amlogic T972 (12nm) processor
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 32GB built-in
- Audio: 2 x 8W Stereo speakers, DTS audio, Dolby Audio
- Built-in Player: Yes, supports mainstream formats like RM, FLV, MOV, AVI, MKV, TS, MP4
- Video decoding: H.264, Real, MPEC1/2/4 etc.
- Audio decoding: Dolby Audio, DTS-HD audio double decoding
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth, two USB ports, three HDMI ports (1 with ARC), Ethernet port
The Xiaomi Mi Full Screen TV Pro 43″ model price is 1499 Yuan (US$ 210 / Rs. 14,930) while the 55″ model costs 2399 Yuan (US$ 337 / Rs. 23,880). The largest 65″ model price is 3399 Yuan (US$ 477 / Rs. 33,840 approx.). These TV’s will be up for order today and will go on sale from September 27th.