Yesterday Xiaomi had announced CC9 Pro smartphone in China. Today, company has unveiled this smartphone for global markets under a new moniker, the Mi Note 10.
Aesthetically and in terms of specifications CC9 Pro and Mi Note 10 are the same. They run on MIUI 11 based on Android 9.0 Pie and houses Dual Nano SIM slots. You get an in-display fingerprint sensor as well.
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 specs include 6.47-inch multi-touch AMOLED FHD+ display with DCI-P3 wide color gamut and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection at front and back.
There is a Snapdragon 730G Octa-Core SoC with 6GB RAM / 8GB RAM with 128GB / 256GB respective storage options. You also get a powerful 5260 mAh battery inside. You also get 1216 1.0cc Super Linear loud speaker with Smart PA for loud audio.
The Mi Note 10 features in 108MP + 12MP + 5MP +20MP + 2MP penta camera setup at the back with dual Flash. Its primary 108MP shooter leverages 4-in-1 (1.6um) super pixel with RAW multi-frame noise reduction algorithm to capture details. There is night mode 2.0, vlog mode (with 7 templates) etc. There is a 32MP selfie camera as well.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Specifications
- Dimensions: 157.8 x 74.2 x 9.67 mm
- Weight: 208 grams
- Biometrics: In-display fingerprint sensor
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 11
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM Slots
- Display: 6.47-inch AMOLED display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 398ppi pixel density, 600nits (HBM) / 430nits (Typ) Brightness, 400000:1 contrast ratio, DCI-P3 Wide Color gamut, multi-touch support, TÜV Rheinland low-light certified, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 730G mobile platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- RAM with Storage: 6GB LPDDR4X with 128GB UFS 2.1 Storage OR 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB UFS 2.1 storage
- Front camera: 32MP with F/2.0 Aperture, 4-in-1 large pixel, 1.6um pixel size
- Rear cameras: Five rear cameras with dual LED Flash
- 108MP main camera with 1/1.33-inch Samsung HMX sensor, F/1.69 Aperture 7P lens (8P lens for 8GB/256GB model), OIS. Captures 27MP output, 1.6um 4-in-1 large pixel
- 12MP with 1/2.6-inch 2PD Samsung SAK2L3 sensor (50mm-equivalent), F/2.0 Aperture lens for portraits, 2x zoom, 1.4um large pixel
- 5MP 1/3.6-inch sensor with 94mm-equivalent, f/2.0-aperture telephoto lens with OIS, 5x optical, 10x hybrid and 50x digital zoom
- 20MP with 117° ultra-wide lens, 1/2.8-inch sensor (16mm-equivalent), F/2.2 Aperture, 1.0um pixel size
- 2MP macro lens for 1.5cm Super macro photos, F/2.4 Aperture, 2-10cm AF Macro shot
- Battery: 5260mAh (typical) / 5160mAh (minimum) battery with 30W fast charging support, compatible with PD charging protocol
- Audio: Hi-Res Audio, 3.5mm Audio Jack, 1216 Super Linear loud speaker, Smart PA
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, NFC, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/A-GPS
- Sensors: Ambient Light, Accelerometer, Gyro, E-Compass, IR control, Laser Focus
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Price
- Mi Note 10 6GB RAM + 128GB storage model: 549 Euros (US$ 608 / Rs. 43,200 approx.)
- Mi Note 10 Pro 8GB RAM + 256GB storage model: 649 Euros (US$ 719 / Rs. 51,100 approx.)
The Mi Note 10 colors include Midnight Black, Glacier White and Aurora green shades. The handset will go on sale in Germany from November 11th. Selling in Spain and Italy will start from November 15th while France gets stock from November 18th. The smartphone will also make its way at UK, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Belgium soon.