Xiaomi has launched Mi Notebook Air 13.3-inch model last year. Now, company has launched refreshed version of Mi Notebook Air 13.3-inch model, which features in slightly upgraded specs.
Initially, the Notebook came with 7th generation Core i5 / i7 processors. The newly introduced variant now offers 8th Generation Core i5 / i7 Processors. Both of them also come with dedicated NVIDIA GeForce MX150 Graphics card.
The Notebook Air 13.3 features in Windows 10 OS. It comes with full-size backlit keyboard and a glass touch pad for precise cursor control. It also supports multi-finger gestures.
- Dimensions: 309.6 x 210.9 x 14.8 mm / Weight: 1.3 Kg
- All Metal Body with Full-size Backlit keyboard, 1/3mm key way, 3nits brightness, Glass touchpad, Zoom / other gestures, supports pressing fingerprint unlock
- Windows 10 Home Edition
- 13.3-inch display with 5.59mm thin bezels, 80.1% screen-to-body ratio, 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 166ppi pixel density, 300nits brightness, 800:1 contrast ratio, wide-viewing angles,Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8520 (3.4GHZ quad core with 8 threads and 6MB cache) or Intel Core i7-8550U (4GHz quad-core with 8 threads and 8MB L3 cache) processor options
- NVIDIA GeForce MX150 Graphics card with 2GB GDDR5 memory
- 8GB DDR4 (2400MHz) RAM
- 256GB PCIe x 4 NVMe SSD (expandable hard disk capacity M.2 SATA)
- 1MP camera with 720p video calling and digital array microphone
- Realtek ALC255, AKG Special dual speakers, Extra High Power 2W x 2 Specially tweaked Dolby Audio
- 40 Watt / 39 Watt minimum Lithium-Ion Polymer battery (depending on model). Supports 1C Fast Chargeing
- USB-C interface (5GB/s transfer), USB 3.0 (2.5GB/s transfer), full size HDMI, 3.5mm Headphone jack
The new Xiaomi MI Notebook Air 13.3 price starts at 5399 Yuan (US$ 843 approx.) and comes in Deep Sea Gray colors.