Xiaomi has just launched its latest Android tablet in china called Mi Pad 4. It comes in Wi-Fi only and 4G LTE Models and packs in decent specs.
The tablet is 7.9 mm thick, Weighs 342.5 grams and pack in a Nano SIM slot for the LTE model. It’s all-metal design adds further durability. The Device sports an 8-inch screen with 1920 x 1200 pixels resolution and 16:10 aspect ratio.
It has AI Face recognition for fast face unlock. The Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Specs include octa-core Snapdragon 660 Mobile Platform. It comes in 3GB RAM with 32GB storage and 4GB RAM with 64GB internal memory.
If you are worried about camera, Xiaomi has managed to include 5MP front facing shooter for selfies coupled with 13MP primary snapper at the back with 1080p video recording support. There is a decently powerful 6000 mAh battery.
- Wi-Fi only / Wi-Fi + 4G LTE models
- Dimensions: 200.2 x 120.3 x 7.9 mm / Weight: 342.5 grams
- Single Nano Slot (4G LTE model)
- 8-inch multi-touch display with 1920 x 1200 pixels resolution, 16:10 aspect ratio, 283ppi pixel density, 1200:1 contrast ratio
- 2.2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 660 Mobile Platform with Adreno 512 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR4 RAM with 32GB eMMC 5.1 storage and 4GB LPDDR4 RAM with 64GB eMMC 5.1 storage
- 5MP front camera with Samsung S5K5E8 Sensor, F/2.0 Aperture, Face Recognition
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, OV13855 Sensor, F/2.0 Aperture, HDR, 1080p video at 30fps
- 6000 mAh (typical) battery with 5V / 2A charging
- Optional 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth V5.0, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/Beidou (only in 4G LTE model)
- Gyro, Accelerometer, Ambient Light sensor, Hall Sensor, Electronic Compass (only in 4G LTE Mi Pad 4 Model)
- Mi Pad 4 with 32GB storage (Wi-Fi): 1099 Yuan (US$ 169 / Rs. 11,480 approx.)
- Mi Pad 4 with 64GB storage (Wi-Fi): 1399 Yuan (US$ 215 / Rs. 14,610 approx.)
- Mi Pad 4 with 64GB storage (4G LTE): 1499 Yuan (US$ 230 / Rs. 15,650 approx.)
The tablet comes in Black and Gold colors and is already up for order in China. It will go on sale on 29th.